Monday, April 13, 2009

So excited

Tomorrow I am heading to Louisiana finally. I am so excited to hopefully make it to my sister's before her delivery. She has been having contractions for two days, more consistently. Today at her aptmt, her MD told her that she would be out of town for four days (starting Thursday). So she would like to induce her tomorrow night at 10 pm if she hasn't had the baby yet. I will fly out at 11 am and arrive by 2:30 pm. Loosing one hour and being a late night induction will be a very long day for us. But I know the adrenalin will allow me to stay strong. Please pray for Kristin and a safe/healthy delivery of her baby boy as well as strength for me to be there for her and Matt as they need me. I will post when the opportunity arrives. Thanks to all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oo yay! I will be praying for your flight and Matt and Kristin to have a safe quick delivery :-)