Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Back from Maryland

It is great to be back in South Carolina but boy did we have a great trip to Maryland. The wedding was awesome. Rosella and Micheal shined on their special day. Jayden and Madelyn enjoyed seeing their grandparents at the wedding and loved playing with Caden and Kiersten (our friends children in Lusby MD). Reese and Christina allowed us to stay with them in their beautiful home on the water. Josie and I love going to visit with them, as soon as you enter their home, you feel at peace. They are such great friends. Thanks for the wonderful visit. Here are a few pics of the weekend.





On another note: FYI: Jayden is doing great with potty training. I am so proud of him for the progress over a long car ride. We don't leave home without his little potty. Yeah! I am so hoping he continues to succeed. It would be great to have him out of diapers when his little brother arrives. We went out and bought him Cars underwear today for an incentive.

No comments: