Picture of Jayden and Madelyn's apple tree. Jayden used scissors to cut out the leaves for the tree and Madelyn and Jayden helped to glue the apples, leaves and clouds to the picture.
I know I haven't blogged in some time...Facebook can be addicting and time is going so fast with three little ones running around. Jayden turned three years old this week. Adrian is now 11 1/2 weeks old and Madelyn (our sweet princess in the middle)is now 18 months old.
Here is just a few of the things they can do now-
Adrian:
Holds his head up for 30 sec to a minute in tummy time for five minutes of tummy time until he screams to be rolled over.
Loves the swing
Holds your finger
Grabs for toys, and pulls a blanket to his face
Bats at toys in the play activity mat
Loves to watch his sister and brother fly around him
Laughs at us when we make funny faces
Madelyn:
Falls a lot
Bumps her head frequently (we've discussed getting her a helmet)
Climbs a ladder at the park
Can climb into a bucket swing from an adjacent swing and back out on her own
Sleeps in her big girl bed now
NO MORE PACY
Jumps with two feet
Uses three word sentences.
Tells us and Karla that she loves us constantly "Mommy,Mommy I wuv you"
Jayden:
Climbs everything
Loves to imagine and pretend about being a pirate, seeing lizards, riding on a boat etc etc
Teaches his sister all sorts of things and quizzes her on her shapes and colors
Rides a scooter and tricycle
Slides down a pole at the park
Enjoys playing with his Thomas the Train set
Cuts with scissors, loves to paint and color with markers
Sorry to bore those of you who are not therapists....just kiddin'
I like to update those who don't get to see us as often. I am enjoying and feel very blessed to get the opportunity to be a stay at home mom and am thankful for each precious moment I get to spend with my children.


No comments:
Post a Comment