Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Nap Time

Now, naptime is so much harder. Madelyn has learned how to pull to stand in her crib today. However, I'm not sure she knows how to lower herself from standing to sitting in her crib. So, she stands holding onto to the railing while fussing until I come in to rescue her. I had to lay her down five times in 30 minutes until she finally went to sleep.

....She has me wrapped around her finger.

She has also learned to pull up on the dining room chairs, couches, toy bins, her big brother, steps (we need to close the gates now at the steps), wine rack and walls. She is definately more into climbing than Jayden ever was.

She actually started to cruise a few steps today next to the ottoman. She is everywhere.....Gone are the days where I can leave her in a room and expect her to be there when I get back.

No comments: