Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day

I love you Josie and am so happy to be your Valentine.

The morning started early with my babes waking us at 6 am. I enjoyed waking up to a bouquet of flowers in the kitchen from my hubby and a cute card. Then he made me and my parents chocolate chip pancakes for breakfast. My personal fav.

We said goodbye to mom and dad as they started out on their long journey home to PA. We had a great time with them and really appreciated all their help with the shower, deck and fence staining project and the chance for Josie and I to escape together for a date night.

The children loved having their grandparents here and enjoyed the special treats at the Zoo.

Madelyn turns 11 mths. today. I can't believe next month she will be one. Time flies so fast. She is now eating lots of table food and is not enjoying much in the way of baby food anymore. We are still working on adjusting to a sippy cup with formula. I am attempting to wean her before I make a trip to LA to help with Baby Dalton's arrival...Well I hope all of you have a fabulous Valentine's Day

No comments: