Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Welcome Adrian Judah

This blog was written several days ago but interupted several times by Adrian needing to be fed or Madelyn attempting to clean my laptop with a baby wipe (which caused some temporary problems with the mouse)
Wow...how life changes when you become a family of five. I am finally getting a moment to write. I can't believe how time flies when you are having fun. We are so blessed to have so much help. When we brought Adrian home, my parents were here to help as well as my sister Karla. Then when they left, my GF -Jolinda from PA arrived. Next came Josie's mother for the weekend and next my GF from NYC was here-Colleen to help for the week. On the days in between where it was just me for the day, I was very exhausted. Last night Adrian and his siblings did much better through the night. Mommy was able to get about 2-3 hour stretches of sleep in between feedings. What a difference that makes. Gotta run.

No comments: