Wednesday, September 2, 2009

100 Posts, 1 Awesome Husband, 3 children under 3 years old, and 2 Amazing Sisters

I just realized that I have posted 100 posts here on blogger. Yeah! I can't believe how time flies when you are having fun. So I decided to write about what I am so thankful for.
I feel so blessed to have three beautiful children and am so very thankful for a husband and sisters who are helping me make it through this week. Josie has been so supportive this week. It has been a little crazy with a routine schedule and then our HVAC system leaking into the ceiling of Jayden and Mady's bedroom. Thanks Josie for dealing with this issue and for holding me up through the night and day with your endless love.
Kristin and her baby Bryce are in town this week. We are having a great time but are quite busy with four children under three in the house. As you can imagine, there is never a dull moment. My sister, Karla has also joined us several evenings and we appreciate her taking time to be with us. We look forward to Matt flying in on Thursday to spend a few days with us. I will post pics soon of the kids playing with their cousin Bryce.

No comments: