Well it's late so this will be short...
Madelyn had an episode last night that shook our household. She began screaming inconsolably. Even after several minutes of sitting in her nursery with the lights on, Josie and I could not get her to respond to us. It was as if she could not see us and with every attempt to connect with her she became more agitated. I was so afraid that neurologically something was wrong.
Then after ten minutes of this disoriented and agitated state, Madelyn awoke and we could see her expression return with connection in her eyes. After describing her episode to her Pediatrician, he agreed with me that this was probably night terrors. I am struggling with trusting in God to remove this from her life since I have experienced night terrors for some time. Apparently they can be inherited. I realize that being a mother causes me to have concerns for my children; however, I need to trust that God is in control, and with that, I shall not fear.
Christmas Parade
12 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment