My Three Little Blessings: Jayden, Madelyn and Adrian
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
Jayden's Blocks
Who ever knew that stacking blocks could be so fun. He is now able to stack 14 blocks in a row without them crashing. He likes to try to blow them down, like blowing out his candles on his birthday cake.
wow 14 blocks high thats great!! Sammy can do like 5.. then he bends over to get another block and knocks them over :-P. He is such a cutie. I love the picture of him looking through his legs at the camera. To sweet!
2 comments:
wow 14 blocks high thats great!! Sammy can do like 5.. then he bends over to get another block and knocks them over :-P. He is such a cutie. I love the picture of him looking through his legs at the camera. To sweet!
I LOVE this pictures. They really show his personality
Post a Comment