Wow, I can't believe we still have five more weeks until this big boy is born!
I am feeling exhausted and ready to have the baby. But on one hand, not sure if I have the energy to go through those first few sleepless months with a newborn. I am excited to meet him and see the face behind all of these kicks. Last night while lying on the couch, he kicked me so hard in the diaphragm that it knocked the wind out of me. I am very curious for the next ultrasound in one week from Monday to see how big they think he is. I know that they are not always accurate with measurements when you get to the end of the pregnancy but an estimation would be great to hear. I feel like he is going to come out crawling because he moves so much.
Christmas Parade
12 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment