Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Weightless

Well on friday, we went in for another ultrasound. Yes, I said we. Josie and the kids came for this family affair. It was Jayden's first time seeing the baby on the screen. He was so excited and squealed when he got to hear the heartbeat of his baby brother again. Measurements were taken to assess the size of Baby Wilder and amount of amniotic fluid. The MD that saw me last felt that I was measuring ahead of schedule when he took a belly measurement of the uterus. On friday, the MD thinks that the baby is measuring ahead by one and a half weeks and my fluid is on the high normal side. This is why I feel so big and have been telling my husband that this baby is bigger than his siblings. That puts my due date to August 1st according to size of the baby. A little scary when my C-section is July 31st. Praying that we don't go into labor before the scheduled date

Tonight, after the kids were sleeping, I was able to go and take a swim at our neighborhood pool by MYSELF. What a blessing. I almost forgot that I was prego while taking a few laps and walking in the water for exercise. It felt amazing to be weightless.
I have been going to the pool with Madelyn and Jayden occasionally in the mornings before our lunch time but this was so much more relaxing. It is a little challenging to keep watch over a one and two yr old in the pool. Thank goodness Jayden has been listening very well at the pool when I need to attend to Madelyn running wild.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I would have loved to swim while I was pregnant. That sounds so relaxing. All the pressure off of your joints. Nice.