Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Baby Bliss

I am so excited to meet this baby inside of me. I usually feel overwhelmed after a day like today of thinking about adding another child to our crazy Wilder moments. But I am so ready for another baby to add to this chaotic spectacular family that I am a part of. Thank you God for all of these moments that I wouldn't trade for the world. I am sure that Baby Wilder #3 will add so much joy to our family.

Today was just an ordinary day of running errands and coupon shopping at Publix (grocery store) and Target. I picked up dry cleaning, picked up screens from a Window and Screen shop, cleaned and disinfected our master bathroom, fed the children and read many books to Madelyn & Jayden before nap time.

Very typical day.....however, as I reflect on the moments spent with Madelyn and Jayden in the stores and running errands, I wouldn't trade this typical day for any other day in the world. The joy that I get from Jayden telling me that he loves me as I cuddle and read to him or the sweetness from Madelyn holding my hand and Jayden's as we cross the walkways on our shopping adventures, is worth every accidents in potty training pants that occurs in one morning, a biting incident in the grocery store (where Jayden bites Mady's finger with blood curdling screams down the isle), Madelyn dropping her shoes off throughout the store while getting her feet stuck in the rung of the grocery cart at Target. These are the moments that I live for and smile about each night before I go to sleep. I am so thankful to be at home with my children.....

No comments: