This is the weight that the ultrasound predicted my baby boy weighs as of today. Another 25 days to go until our scheduled C-section on July 31st. His growth has slowed down since the last ultrasound and the amniotic fluid is not as high as it was, which is all a good thing. He is measuring a little bit ahead of the original due date. But he looks good. I got to see him swallowing and practicing breathing. His heartbeat was 159 and he was moving around a lot. The ultrasound tech could not believe how much hair we could see on his head (floating in the fluid). I told her that both Jayden and Madelyn came out with a good amount of hair at birth. It is hard to believe how soon we will be able to meet him. I am getting so excited to meet the little boy behind these kicks.
No comments:
Post a Comment