
My friend Lyndsay (actually one of my sister's friends) gave me this sleek and sexy bloggy award! I wanted to pass it along so here are the rules:
1. You have to pass it on to 5 other fabulous blogs in a post.
2. You have to list 5 of your fabulous addictions in the post.
3. You must copy and paste the rules and the instructions below in the post.
Here are 5 of my favorite addictions:
1. I have to say that my #1 addiction is to Coffee.. I love coffee and it is a substance that I have withdrawl symptoms from if I don't get enough. My favorite is Starbucks Vanilla Skinny Latte. I have not had these as often now that I staying at home with my children. One, trying to save on the money and two, I don't get out as much to enjoy one. Nonetheless, I still continue to make my coffee every morning and also I have decided to make a special coffee time every morning. Jayden even announces this time when I sit down to have my coffee.
2. Twizzlers and Chocolate would have to be right up there with coffee. My husband and I are Twizzler addicts and I have a difficult time without chocolate in the house. Right now I am without, except for the brownie mix in the pantry. I am tempted to go and make brownies right now just writing about CHOCOLATE!
3. Home improvements. This has to be one of my biggest addictions right now. I am currently testing paints on our bedroom walls to determine what shade of blue/green we want to paint our Master. I also am so inspired by the Lowe's Creative Idea catalogs that I often have lists of things that I want to work on in the house. This drives my husband crazy at times and keeps me extremely busy when Jayden and Madelyn go down for a nap.
4. I have to say that attending my church (RWOC) is another thing that has been an addiction lately. I am excited to be a part of the body of Christ which is committed to helping you break free of your past circumstances and provide you with the tools necessary to live a productive and abundant life in Christ. Our vision is to break poverty mindsets, to remove religious barriers, and to destroy the walls of racism that divide us and keep us bound.
5. Blogging.. I have just recently began to post more regularly and I love taking pics of the kiddos and blogging about what new blessings are coming our way.
Here are the 5 fabulous bloggers I want to pass the award on to:
1. Karla at Living Life's Journey to it's Fullest. A special thanks to Karla for showing me how to get into the blogger's world. I had no idea it could be this fun. And thanks for sharing special pictures and thoughts about God's creation. Love ya sister.
2. Jolinda at JShands's Xanga. I love seeing her pictures and funny stories of the Marin and Keaton (What beautiful babes). Hopefully there will be many more to come. I know it is hard to find time to blog with two kids, a husband234 and work. You are doing an awesome job! You are an inspiration to me (especially with your latest health craze, you go girl! ).
3 & 4. Jenny and Ryan at goddreamer's Xanga (jenny) and Showie247's Xanga (Ryan). I love reading my cousins blogs. Your love for one another is truly an inspiration, you challenge me to find ways to love my husband different each time I read your blog. Your faith to overcome anything that life brings you is truly a testimony. We are continuing to pray for you and your miraculous healing.
5. Melissa at Will Watching...Thanks for updating on that dashingly handsome little boy with adorable cheeks. Will, you are growing up so fast.


No comments:
Post a Comment