Monday, January 19, 2009

12 weeks.....



Well, I am excited that I am in my 12th week of pregnancy. Hoping that next week will bring more energy as I enter into the second trimester. My husband was such a great help this weekend. Thanks Josie, you are the best.

He allowed me to go back to sleep after nursing Madelyn on Saturday morning. He made both Madelyn and Jayden their breakfast AND had coffee waiting for me as I woke. I am not sure if it was the smell of coffee or my rumbly in my tumbly as Pooh says that woke me from a sound sleep.

He also did the Sam's club shopping this weekend and took Jayden with him...This was a nice break while Mady was sleeping. Jayden and Josie returned with a bouquet of beautiful orange roses. Jayden picked them out. He has such great tastes.

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

ooo yay almost in the 2nd trimester.. and almost have some energy back! WTG Josie and Jayden :-)

Melissa said...

Your boys are spoiling you!