Jayden and Madelyn have been playing a lot more together. This morning and last night they are into two red firetrucks. Mady has just recently learned how to crawl while pushing a truck (What a lady-like activity). I am so proud of her, she can also make the brmm brmmmm noise as she is pushing the truck. How fun to see her begin to pretend play.
She also is beginning to pat her baby when holding it tight to her chest. How sweet!
Her other favorite activities are collapsing onto a pile of pillows and pulling all the diapers out of their container.
Fun times in the Wilder home!
Christmas Parade
12 years ago


2 comments:
Hey Wilders.. I sent the photos to your home from the circus they will be there in 5-7 bus days and a little surprise for jayden.. Thanks again for letting us take hime to the circus.. Also, I updated the Pauksta Blog so you can look at the pictures.. talk to you soon.. Nicollette
P.S. Where is Jayden's growth chart on your blog???
Post a Comment