Saturday, January 10, 2009

Baby Wilder #3- Motorcycle to Minivan

I always said that I would never buy a minivan until finding out that we are expecting number 3. We are so excited to announce that our family is growing to a Fabulous Five. It is hard to believe that just three and a half years ago, I was grieving over a stolen motorcycle. Little did I know that the Lord would bless me several weeks later with my first pregnancy and then 3 1/2 yrs later with blessing number three on it's way. This weekend we purchased a Honda Odyssey. It was a little hard to let go of my smaller vehicle (Nissan Altima) but the extra space, automatic doors and DVD player is definately a bonus.
We have to say a special thanks to Karla, my sister, who stayed with our children while we drove all over town to test drive and make offers. This was truly a blessing especially with Jayden being so sick. After many hours of haggling and bargaining, we agreed on an offer (on an Odyssey) that we found when test driving another one. It was definately a God thing, when this Odyssey was just traded in and was not even marked as for sale. It was in the back of the building where we were making a U-turn with another Odyssey that we were test driving. It is amazing how God works things out and provides for all of our needs.

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Congrats on the news of #3! God is awesome in providing just the van for you :-)

Melissa said...

YEAH! We are all so excited for you. This is one lucky baby to have such wonderful parents and a brother and sister. Your house is going to be such a fun place for many years to come. I can not wait to see the van. That offically completes the family.