We had a great weekend. We just got through a week of Madelyn teething three teeth in one week. We finally had a full night of sleep on Saturday and then last night she started teething again. She is now working on the fourth top tooth, which will make it a total of six in her mouth.
She is walking and carrying toys now. She takes about ten steps and is able to pivot to turn around some. I can't believe how fast she has taken off with walking. She has been pulling things off the tables in our living room and kitchen....
On Saturday, I was preparing dinner for some friends that we had over. She grabbed a paper towel on our kitchen table and pulled it to the floor in order to get to the grapes that I was eating as a snack. I did not see her for several minutes. When I found her standing next to the table with the grapes and stem in her hand I paniced. Then looking at her, I realized she had one in her mouth. She had smooshed one up with her gums and had the whole grape in her mouth....I was so happy to do a finger sweep and easily get the whole mushed grape out without her choking. But she really scared me.
That night we had several friends over for dinner. We had a great time. Josie made New York style Cheesecake for dessert....WOW , what a treat. It was so yummy with fresh strawberries on top. I am tempted to go have another piece as a snack, just thinking about it. Thanks honey, for trying something new for me.
Christmas Parade
12 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment