Well, I finally got out of the house today with the kids. We have been inside due to illness and Josie had the van for a couple of days to get paperwork and touch ups done on it. It was returned to him yesterday while at work. So today I took Jayden and Madelyn in it for a trip to the indoor playground at our mall. They loved the ride and the DVD player. Jayden was just as content to be in the car as he was to go to the playground. Once there, Madelyn fell asleep and Jayden played for about 40 minutes before he sizzled out. I am not sure they have their energy back fully. Both are still really congested. But it was great to get out of the house and so much easier to get them in and out of the van versus a car.
I am getting excited to host Kristin and Matt's baby shower in another 3 1/2 weeks. I've been busy trying to get all the final decorations and menu planning completed. But it is going to be so much fun. I am so excited for them to be having the first baby. Congrats Kristin and Matt. You are going to be wonderful parents.
Christmas Parade
12 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment