Thursday, March 5, 2009

15 Days and Counting.....

Here is a blog that was started last week and not finished due to difficulty with attaching a video of Jayden reading....or pretending to read to Madelyn. Sorry haven't figured out how to download videos yet...but here is the blog.

March 20th will be our 20 week ultrasound. I am getting more and more excited as the days pass by to find out the gender of this sweet baby. I am now feeling movement on occasion. What a joy that is to feel the baby moving! This morning Jayden went to wake his sister. He loves to open her door and greet her with squeals in the morning. I need to video this someday. It is so cute to see how excited they are to see one another each morning. Today he wanted to read her the Cat in the Hat. So he began reading to her as I changed her diaper and got her dressed. He carried the book to the kitchen table to continue reading to her. I couldn't believe how much he remembers from a book that we have only read four times to him.

2 comments:

Sara said...

When you are putting up a new post, find the little picture of a movie strip, that is how you load a movie. You just have to be careful how long the movie is becuase it can take a long time to load.

Janelle said...

Thanks Sara, I think my video was too long ...maybe I will try again with a short video