Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Madelyn's first hair cut

Well we went out for haircuts today. Both Jayden and Madelyn. Jayden did fine until the clippers. Then he screamed and cried while the hair dresser and I tried to hold him down to trim the edges around ears and neck. I don't think he likes the noise of the vibrating clippers near his ears or head. When it was Madelyn's turn, she sat so patiently on my lap. She didn't mind a little snipping in the back. We hardly took anything off. Just enough to even it out. Mommy wanted her to look pretty for pictures this weekend. We wanted to get one year old pictures made. I can't believe she is almost one.
Next we went to Target and then to Publix. We picked out a cake for Madelyn's birthday. I love Publix' cakes......yummy. It will be a princess' 1st birthday theme. How appropriate for my lil princess Madelyn.

No comments: