Sunday, March 15, 2009

Aftermath....of the Princess Party

Well, this morning we are all recovering from Mady's awesome party. Apparently she partied too hard and ate way to much cake. We were up half the night with our sweet angel. She lost everything that went into her little belly on her birthday. She is feeling okay this morning but was eager to go back to bed after only being awake for an hour. Her body is probably pretty soar from last nights illnesses. Hopefully she will pick up again and feel up to playing with her new toys later today. Here are a few pics from my camera. I didn't get to take many. And here is a link to my friend Melissa's blog who is so prompt and wonderful at blogging pics so soon. She has pics of Madelyn eating that famous cake that didn't set well. Hope you enjoy

http://normington.blogspot.com/




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such a pretty princess! I hope she is feeling better.

Jolinda said...

Yeah, birthday girl! I can hardly believe it's been a year...unreal. Glad to hear she had a wonderful time and hope she recovers quickly. I'm debating about offering cake to Keaton at all. I might do a cupcake or something.
I'll try to call you tomorrow.