Monday, March 9, 2009

What a weekend

Last weekend it snowed and this weekend was almost 80 degrees and beautiful Carolina blue skies. It felt so good to be out and get some sunshine.

Josie and I had a great weekend with the kids. We went to get pics of Madelyn for her first birthday. She turns one this saturday....Yeah Madelyn. We are so excited to celebrate with her. Then we picked up some mulch and worked on the backyard while Jayden and Madelyn played in the sandbox and swing set. I actually got a little too much sun on saturday but the burn was gone by morning. After a nap, we went for subs and icecream at Rita's. For those who don't have Rita's ......I am very sorry for you. What a pregnant women's dream. We just opened a store in Greenville. Josie and I fell in love with Rita's Mango Misto(Custard icecream and Mango Italian ice blended together) in Hilton Head several years ago. Madelyn and Jayden enjoyed the custard icecream.

It was nice to go out and be able to feed Mady whatever we were eating for dinner. She is on almost all table foods now. And is finally transitioning off Mommy and onto a sippy cup. I only nurse 2-3 times a day. Finally....I need a break before Baby Wilder #3 arrives.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We too loved the weekend! Glad you guys had a great time :-) Excited to see Miss Mady this weekend for her big birthday!