As Jayden had already determined....today's ultrasound confirms that we are having a boy. Jayden seems to be very excited. He wanted to tell several people today that we are having a boy. I know he will be a great big brother. Can't wait to see how Madelyn responds to having another brother. She loves her older brother and so it will be neat to see how this baby boy blends into our growing family. We feel so very blessed with the news. I can't wait to meet him.
He is kicking like crazy now. I can now see the kicks through my stomach without putting my hand on my stomach.
My due date is Aug 9 by calendar, ultrasound says Aug 5th and so the C-section will be scheduled most likely on July 31st.
Christmas Parade
12 years ago


1 comment:
ooo yay! I am so excited for you guys!
Post a Comment