Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Blessings....

What a few days. Well we thought that Josie had food poisoning last week. It was actually a stomach virus...that eventually hit us all. Yesterday I was telling Josie that I was the last one standing. Until 4 am this morning. All day I was trying to recover from the virus that I had been cleaning up after for the last few days. Icky laundry from Jayden and Madelyn being sick.
The blessings from this illenss are: Madelyn enjoyed her birthday and didn't get sick until 11 pm on her birthday night, an awesome husband who totally cared for our two children today while I recovered with multiple baths and naps throughout the day. A friend and neighbor (Nicollette) who came at a perfect timing to help with Madelyn while Josie and I were caring for Jayden and cleaning carpet and couch after Jayden's first sick episode. And then today she graciously stopped at the store and bought us some yummy JELLO. This felt so good on my tummy and the rest of the family enjoyed it as well for dinner. Hoping that tomorrow is a brighter day.

Only two days until we know what gender this thumper is inside my belly. The baby is kicking quite often...Josie can also now feel it move.

No comments: